Ada pengumuman dari bpk. Ony Avrianto Jamhari, seorang Regional Manager of International Relations di SolBridge International School of Business Woosong University South Korea, mengenai lomba esai untuk pelajar dalam rangka ASEAN Conference. Berikut pengumumannya:
We are pleased to announce that Indonesia Integrity Education Network (IIEN) and Tiri-Integrity Action will hold ASEAN Seminar-Conference in 21-22 March 2013 in Jakarta, Indonesia. We would happily invite your students to take part in the seminar-conference. “Call for Essay” is required for the participation and the essay topics offered are on law, religion, health, public administration, business ethics and communication. Other topics will be possible as far as they deal with matters of “building integrity”.
Participants targeted in this activity are youth (university students) from Brunei Darussalam, Kingdom of Cambodia, Republic of Indonesia, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, the Union of Myanmar, and the Republic Philippines, Republic of Singapore, the Kingdom of Thailand and the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. An expert committee consisting of educators from IIEN will nominate 10 (ten) best essays written by the youth of the ASEAN countries.
The objectives of the activities are:
1. To increase youth awareness of the importance of integrity in many sectors;
2. To share and express innovative ideas from youth to build the “dream” ASEAN community;
3. To build common understanding and solidarity on integrity issues among youth ASEAN countries;
4. To initiate integrity networks among youth in ASEAN.
The outputs of the activities are:
1. Sharing experiences among youth through dialogue in conference;
2. Identified youth “dream” of ASEAN community;
3. Newly established integrity network among youth in ASEAN countries;
4. Publication of the best 10 papers in https://www.e-integrity.net
The benefits for successful participants are:
1. 10 participants with best selected essay will receive a netbook
2. 10 participants with best selected essay will have the opportunity to present their essay in front of the forum;
3. All participants will receive Certificate of Participation
4. Essays will be collected and published into e-book
5. Free registration fee for the seminar
6. Accommodation for 4 days (3 nights) for successful participants
7. Return air tickets.
Call for Essay publication: January-February 20, 2013
Deadline for essay submission: February 20, 2013
Selection and reviewing process: February 20 to March 3, 2013
Best essays announcement: March 4-5, 2013
The essay should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please kindly cc to email@example.com
For detail information, please visit our website at: www.aseanintegrity/org
Or contact Ms. Marcella Simandjuntak: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ph. 08156515763)
We would like to thank you in advance for your student participation and contribution to this Conference. We would also appreciate if you could give the greatest publicity to this invitation.
ASEAN ‘Student Call for Essay’ Seminar-Conference Committee